Schofield HR is a division of Schofield & Associates, an established law practice which specialises in employment law issues.
At Schofield HR, we provide dedicated HR support to all Company’s regardless of how many employees they have. Our objective is to ensure that you are not only compliant but are also protecting your most important assets … your employees!
Most Company’s understand the benefits of investing in their employees, the support and guidance that Schofield HR provides is comprehensive, common sense and bespoke to each individual business.
Why use our services?
- We provide sound, reliable HR advice and guidance, when you need it
- We ensure that your are supported by dedicated Human Resource professionals with well established skills and experience, backed by experienced and established employment law solicitors
- We give you peace of mind by ensuring that you are legally compliant
- We can help ensure significant savings to you when compared to the cost of maintaining an internal HR support function
- Our service is bespoke
- Without dedicated support, you risk penalties awarded from a Employment Tribunal if you do not have HR policies & processes in place
- Finally, Employment tribunal applications often succeed purely based on the Employer not adhering to the correct processes, despite the reasons behind dismissal being justified
|Recruitment & Selection||Termination|
We base our charges on the service requirements that you need, as well as the number of employees that are employed.
Where you prefer to have adhoc support, charges will be made based on the service required, either on an hourly rate or as a package.
Please contact us here for further information.